Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 11 EOC: Evaluation

I think throughout the entire course I was consistent with my work and to be fare on myself I think I did a good job of keeping up with all of the following twitter, blog post, midterm, and final project.  Even though their was a lot of blogging and tweeting I still found it beneficial because in this day n age we know technology is so far advanced that we too have to keep up with it.  I believe Mr. Pinto knew exactly what he was doing when he assigned this weekly assignment throughout the quarter.  It helps us learn how to constantly blog and talk about our profession to other professionals over the web. I might have missed one out of the six weeks but even then I never fell behind with my work.  I also am very pleased with what the professor taught us during this course.  I definitely can say I benefited by taking this course.  Every blog post assigned was interesting and always related to real life scenarios.  I also enjoyed watching films throughout the course rather then having to listen to a professor talk for four hours straight.  I’ve had classes where I have to listen to a professor just talk for hours and hours and trust me its not fun.  If I wasn’t graduating next quarter and I had an option to choose the same teacher for another course I definitely would request Mr. Pinto.

No comments:

Post a Comment