Wednesday, April 3, 2013

EOC Week 1: My Voice

My name is Jose Gonzalez and im currently a senior studying Fashion &Retail Management at The Art Institute of Las Vegas. I moved out to Vegas about two and a half years ago, originally from Santa Barbara, CA. I come from a small town where fashion isn’t the big interest therefore I decided if I wanted to pursue my career in fashion I would have to relocate. I currently now work as a Manager at a woman’s clothing store better know as Ann Taylor. I have been working with Ann Taylor for about one year and 3 months now. I plan on pursuing my career with Ann Taylor and perhaps running my own store in the Las Vegas district in the next year. I later on plan on moving to the East Coast to pursue corporate level work, I plan on working with the buying team and look forward to working with the brand for the next few years. Of course buying wont be the only focus, Id also like to pursue developing my own clothing brand. I want to develop an online business that produces tees, tanks, hoodies, and underwear. I want to cater my business to the gay community and perhaps expand to other consumer markets. I believe Fashion is everywhere that is why I am so passionate of what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment